Tuesday 28 May 2013

Spinning around with a chocolate covered spoon

Well I didn't get as much baking done this bank holiday weekend as I'd liked but I did a bit and got feedback from a different group of people who tried the vanilla and chocolate cookies.



It seems I have found a nice balance for the vanilla cookies and people really like them but the chocolate is still not chocolatey enough! I've been researching and trying to figure out how to rectify this and it is proving a lot harder to solve than I first expected. I've tried melting chocolate , adding more coco, less coco and more essence and still they just don't seem right. I've still got a few ideas to try out and will be giving them a bash some point this week hopefully. Seems there is a lot going on this week and trying to fit in the baking is proving hard but I really need to solve this chocolate problem!





 There are so many thoughts going through my head trying to figure out the best way forward with the doodle idea and at times I feel a little overwhelmed. I'm going to have to focus and come up with a step by step plan I think. Otherwise I risk just  going round and round....


1 comment: